Cornell Diesel Systems has always been at the forefront of technological advancements in diesel fuel injection technology. With a state-of-the-art premises we have a great opportunity for a Parts Interpreter to join our Spare Parts team.
To succeed in this role you will be expected to:
- Assist customers with parts and accessory enquiries quickly and accurately
- Quote parts enquiries and assist service team with service quotes
- Source relative parts at competitive pricing from a range of suppliers
- Process sales orders and invoices
- Liaise with service team, salespeople and other internal staff
- Take ownership of inventory control and management
- Stock take duties including cycle counts
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through excellent & timely communication
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Self motivated
- Well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be willing to learn
- Neat and tidy appearance
- A friendly attitude
This role requires an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is able to manage a number of tasks at any time as well as adding to the business and customer’s experience through the use of initiative.
Previous experience in an automotive trade customer service role will be an advantage, but is not essential.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.