Diesel Fuel Injection Technician
Cornell Diesel Systems has always been at the forefront of technological advancements in the Diesel fuel injection industry. With a state-of-the-art workshop and equipped with the latest testing and diagnostic tools, we have a great opportunity for a Diesel Fuel Injection Technician at our Sunshine branch.
In this role you will gain exposure to all aspects of our automotive business and have a direct impact on the high level of customer service Cornell Diesel Systems provides. To deliver in the role you need to have a “can do” attitude that sees you adapting to the needs of the business.
- Ability to overhaul and calibrate Diesel fuel injection components, with sound knowledge of mechanical and the latest common rail diesel products and systems.
- Ability to operate a wide range of calibration and test benches
- Diagnose faults on Diesel fuel injection systems
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Some customer interaction will be required, so good communication and presentation will be required.
- Applicants must have a relevant qualification, hold a current Australian driver’s license and be mature minded, honest and reliable.
- Good time management is essential
- Working in modern, clean, climate controlled workshop with the latest test equipment
- Relevant training courses will be provided to ensure ongoing professional development
- Overalls/uniform provided
- Above award wage
- Previous experience with Diesel fuel injection systems will be highly advantageous
IMMEDIATE START FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
Cornell Diesel Systems has always been at the forefront of technological advancements in diesel fuel injection technology. With a state-of-the-art premises we have a great opportunity for a Parts Interpreter to join our Spare Parts team.
To succeed in this role you will be expected to:
- Assist customers with parts and accessory enquiries quickly and accurately
- Quote parts enquiries and assist service team with service quotes
- Source relative parts at competitive pricing from a range of suppliers
- Process sales orders and invoices
- Liaise with service team, salespeople and other internal staff
- Take ownership of inventory control and management
- Stock take duties including cycle counts
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through excellent & timely communication
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Self motivated
- Well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be willing to learn
- Neat and tidy appearance
- A friendly attitude
This role requires an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is able to manage a number of tasks at any time as well as adding to the business and customer’s experience through the use of initiative.
Previous experience in an automotive trade customer service role will be an advantage, but is not essential.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.