Cornell Diesel Systems Bosch Promotion 2021
CORNELL DIESEL SYSTEMS BOSCH PROMOTION (2021) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter (“Promoter”) is Cornell Diesel Systems (VIC) (ABN 43 122 741 299) of 19-21 Technology Drive, Sunshine West, VIC 3020, Australia, and Cornell Diesel Systems (NSW) (ABN 52 633 748 071) of 26 Davis Rd, Wetherill Park, NSW 2164, Australia (both branches are referred to collectively as “Cornell Diesel Systems” in these Terms and Conditions). The promoter can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: 03 9267 8800.
2. The Promotional Period begins on 1st September 2021 at 12.00:00am and ends on 31st October 2021 at 11.59:59pm.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and over only. Entrants must not be employees of Cornell Diesel Systems or Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd.
4. The Prizes are ten (10) Bosch Impact Wrench kits. The total value of the prizes is $7000 RRP. There will be two monthly Prize Draws – one Prize Draw for purchases completed in September 2021 and another Prize Draw for purchases completed in October 2021. There are five (5) Bosch Impact Wrench kits in each monthly Prize Draw.
5. Each prize is a kit comprising:
• One (1) Bosch 18V ½” Impact Wrench Skin (Model: 0 601 9B1 300) and one (1) Bosch 18V 4.0Ah Battery + Charger kit (Model: 1 600 A01 BA2) valued at $700.00 RRP.
6. In order to enter, entrants must spend a minimum of $500 including GST in one transaction on Bosch (including Zexel brand) parts from Cornell Diesel Systems during the Promotional Period. Multiple entries are permitted during the Promotional Period. Every $500 spent on Bosch parts in one transaction during the Promotional Period will gain one entry into the Prize Draw for the month of purchase. For clarity, for a purchase amount of $2499.00 including GST on Bosch parts in one transaction in September 2021, the entrant would gain four (4) entries into the monthly Prize Draw for September 2021.
7. The Prize Draws will take place at Cornell Diesel Systems (VIC) on 4th October 2021 (September 2021 Prize Draw), and 1st November 2021 (October 2021 Prize Draw). The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries.
8. The winners will be contacted by Cornell Diesel Systems and announced on the Cornell Diesel Systems official Facebook Pages within 24 hours of the Prize Draws.
9. The prizes will be shipped to the addresses provided by the winners within 2 business days after the Prize Draw. Prizes can only be sent to an address within Australia. The Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes lost, misdirected or damaged in transit.
10. If for any reason a claimant does not take a Prize or the Prize is unable to be delivered after four (4) weeks of attempted deliveries, then a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entrants for that month. If a redraw is required, it will take place on 1st December 2021 under the same terms and conditions as the original Prize Draw.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Only entries that comply with these Terms and Conditions will be deemed valid and participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
15. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to any causes beyond the control of Cornell Diesel Systems, which affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Cornell Diesel Systems reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or offer an equivalent available prize should the supply of the prize be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
16. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Cornell Diesel Systems and Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, lost mail, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Promotion, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, consequential loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) taking/use of a gift.
19. The Promoter and its officers, employees, related bodies corporate and agents will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.