REMANUFACTURED FUEL PUMPS
Cornell’s set the standard with their remanufactured service exchange fuel pumps with 100% replacement of critical parts on every unit to ensure a high standard of consistent repair outcomes. We carry an extensive range of exchange pumps for road vehicles and other applications. Be aware that less expensive options are often advertised by competitors, but this is most likely since only a bare minimum of parts and/or non-genuine parts are used by them to rebuild an exchange unit which will most likely result performance issues and reduced service life.
We generally have in stock pumps to suit common vehicle applications from 4WD’s through to Heavy Duty Truck, and even have some units to suit industrial applications. Our current exchange stock includes the following types to suit a range of applications:
- DENSO ECD-V3 (Toyota)
- DENSO ECD-V4 (Toyota, Mitsubishi & Hino)
- DENSO HP3 & HP4 (Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Ford, Isuzu & John Deere)
- DELPHI Common Rail (Hyundai, Ford & Mercedes Benz)
- BOSCH VP30 / VP44 (Nissan, Ford, Cummins & CAT/Perkins)
- BOSCH Common Rail (Ford, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Renault & Peugeot)
- VDO Common Rail (Ford, Mazda & Renault)
- ZEXEL TICS (Nissan UD, Isuzu, Hino & Fuso)
- ZEXEL VP44 (Nissan)
If we do not have an exchange pump in stock we will make every effort to turn around your repair as quickly and efficiently as possible, without compromising on quality.